Customer around the world trust our alloy cored wire feeders. We have designed our wire feeding systems for heavy-duty applications while also emphasizing consistency, efficiency, and value. The key features and benefits of our wire feeders include:
- Speed: Runs from 30 to 300 mtr per minute. Has customizable systems ranging from 1- strand / path to 6 Strand / path.
- Injects 5 mm to 13 mm diameter wire at variable speeds in excess of 30 Mtr per minute.
- Injects 9 mm to 21 mm diameter wire at variable speeds in excess of 300 Mtr per minute.
- Alloy cored wires are automatically guided to the ladle, upholding speed and operator safety.
- The motor is specially engineered for extended use, minimizing the risk of a malfunction.
- Highly Durable: All components are designed and built to last. The bearings and cylinders are sturdy, while the electrical parts, transmission, and PLC computer controls are rugged.
- Value-Oriented: Computer-assisted equipment reduces material waste, shortens downtime, and enhances productivity.
- Tried, Tested, and Inspected: Every cored wire feeding system has undergo and survive rigorous quality assurance testing in our steel mill environment staging areas.